New EASE by Therafirm® Lymphedema Arm Sleeves feature ultra stretchy yarns for a compression garment that is easier to put on. Super soft, breathable material offers superior comfort for all-day wear. Moisture wicking fibers provide a comfortable coolness.
EASE by Therafirm® Lymphedema Arm Sleeves are made with a graduated support level of 20-30mmHg.**
EASE by Therafirm® Lymphedema Arm Sleeves Feature:
• Delivers a controlleed amount of pressure which is greatest at the wrist and gradually decreases around the upper arm to help prevent or manage mild edema or moderate swelling
• Engineered with an elbow pocket for a more precise fit
• Specialized knit pattern at the inside of elbow bend to help sleeve stay in place and prevent bunching
• Features a 1.5″ soft, silicone-dotted band to prevent rolling and provide superior comfort for all-day wear
• Non-restrictive wrist for added comfort
• Ultra-stretchy yarns for garments that are easier to put on and more comfortable to wear
• Moisture wicking CoolMax fibers provide dry, comfortable coolness
• Available in regular and long lengths for best fit
• 100% Made in the USA
• CoolMax Nylon/Lycra
Hand wash in lukewarm or cold water with mild detergent. Lay flat to dry.
**The mean compression for an average ankle size.